Volunteer Your Time
We are looking for individuals to assist in daily activities at our Day Hab Programs, coach or become a partner in our Special Olympic teams, as well as numerous key roles in fundraising events being held throughout the year.
- Complete a volunteer application.
- All volunteers 18 or above must complete a CORI check.
- Possible interview for volunteer positions.
- Day program volunteers will complete a 2 hour orientation with the training department before starting in their programs.
- Comply with the agency’s policies and procedures reviewed during orientation, especially with regard to confidentiality, safety, and Human Rights of the participants.
- Work under the direct supervision of Program Administrator or Volunteer Co-Coordinator of the programs or events they are assigned to.
Volunteerism at Center of Hope Foundation programs is typically eligible for credit as Community Service Hours.
Please submit a completed Volunteer Application to:
Ryan Thompson – Project Manager
P.O. Box 66, 100 Foster Street
Southbridge, MA 01550
Direct Dial: 508-909-7980
Direct Fax: 855-784-1315
Telephone: 508-764-4085 ext. 649