Vocational Employment Services
The Center of Hope Foundation’s Vocational Employment Services offer individuals with disabilities and/or disabling circumstances, opportunities for productive work. Employment supports are also in place to offer gainfully employed individuals the opportunity to socialize, brainstorm, provide mutual support, and discuss the benefits and concerns regarding employment. Individuals are empowered to explore their strengths, desires, work skills and vocational abilities through a comprehensive evaluation program that offers testing to identify strengths, needs interest, goals and opportunities. The primary goal is to help individuals find meaningful paid opportunities. Both short and long term job coaching is available based upon the needs of the individual and the funding agency. The program also has numerous volunteer opportunities throughout the local community offering a wide range of meaningful work experiences to program members.
Vocational Employment Services also oversees many agency small business ventures that provide employment and educational training for program members to learn new skills that will assist in the preparation for future employment.
Our services include:
- An integrated competitive work program
- Work evaluations
- Interview skills/resume writing
- Job skills training
- On-the-job training
- Placement services
- On-going support Services
We provide reliable employees to area businesses, working in, but not limited to:
- Clerical Support
- Food Service
- Janitorial Services
What is in it for the Employer?
- On-going employment resources
- Reduced training and employment costs
- On-going assistance/job coaching when needed
- Job satisfaction
- Possible tax incentives (Work Opportunity Tax Credits)
What our Employment Services can provide to the Employer:
- Reliable employees
- Pre-screened applicants
- Full or part-time workers
- Professional staff to provide hands-on training at No Cost to the employer
- Job ready applicants with a variety of work skills
Other benefits to Employer:
- Increased diversity in the workforce
- Greater workforce morale
- Helping reliable individuals with disabilities or disabling circumstances to become contributing members of their communities
Our Staffing Services:
- Reduce your recruitment costs, as our applicants are pre-screened to meet your employment needs and are matched to your setting. You benefit from a loyal, dependable and hard working pool of employees.
- We act as a liaison between you and your employee to maximize retention and satisfaction.
- An employer or employee may request a job coach to assist with training and the help for the employee to transition into their new job. We provide the on-site training for the specific tasks or generalized supports.
“With our varied product lines, seasonal products and the flow of new products, it’s very comforting to know that you work force can handle anything that we ask of you. We never could have sustained our growth without your work force.”Angel Guard Products, Inc.Worcester, MA