Inquiry Systems Company is a direct mail services provider approved as a United States Postal Service partner. We are trained in mail piece design, postal coding and presorting. Presorting and mail automation can provide significant savings for your direct mail projects.
You don’t have to be a Direct Mail expert with a big budget to advertise with the mail. With a computer, some desktop publishing software, and a little know-how, you can create your own professional-looking Direct Mail piece.
Benefits of Direct Mail
Direct Mail touches people every day. Many people look forward to receiving their daily mail. In fact, accourding to data print distribution 98 percent of consumers bring in their mail the day it’s delivered, and 77 percent sort through it immediately. In addition to that kind of exposure, Direct Mail offers these benefits:
- Mass advertising (TV, print, radio, etc.) can be expensive and isn’t always an option for small businesses, but Direct Mail can focus on a smaller group of individuals who are more likely to respond to your offer, giving you more bang for your buck.
- With Direct Mail, you can address your customers by name, speak to them individually, and appeal to their interests. When customers feel that you understand their needs, they’re more likely to respond. Deliver magazine mentions “As our annual Household Diary studies have continually showed us, people really do love getting mail. Even young people, whom marketers have come to regard as the “digital generation,” said in a recent survey conducted by ExactTarget that they’d made a purchase based on something they received in the mail (76 percent). And would you believe that 65 percent of adult Millennials say they prefer to read something on paper? It’s true.”
- From letters – to postcards – to brochures, there is a large variety of inexpensive and easy formats you can use to create your direct mail campaign. You can add impact by including a special offer or free sample in the envelope.
- Direct Mail allows you to physically place your message in your customers’ hands and encourage interaction. Along with an engaging message, you can make an unforgettable impression by incorporating elements that actively involve the customer, like stickers, and coupons. Many consumers still strongly prefer regular mail to receive product announcements or offerings and perceive it as NON-INTRUSIVE, convenient, secure, descriptive and persuasive.
- Direct Mail is one of the few media channels that gives you the ability to track the success of your campaign. It’s as simple as counting the inquiries you received or counting the number of coupons redeemed. By tracking and analyzing your results, you’ll see what’s working and can make adjustments to future mailings if needed.
- Did you know that you can take advantage of postal discounts with as few as 200 mail pieces? Inquiry Systems will take your ready-to-mail piece, process it, and get it to the post office with all required reports quickly and efficiently, AND save you money. If you already take advantage of postal discounts, know that Inquiry Systems is small and personal, AND competitive. You’ll know us by first name, we’ll share everything we know, and we won’t charge download or setup fees. In today’s competitive business environment, Direct Mail Marketing is the best way to reach your audience and speak to them one-to-one. The Direct Marketing Association’s 2010 Report concludes that Direct Mail has held steady over the past four years. Letter-sized envelopes, for instance, had a response rate this year of 3.42 percent for a house list and 1.38 percent for a prospect list.
And if you are still staring at a blank piece of paper we can write, design, print and assemble it! If you’ve been meaning to do a direct mail campaign to boost your business, don’t let your uncertainty stop you. We’ll walk you through all you need to know.
Come to Inquiry Systems for:
- Bulk Mailing
- Ink-jet Addressing
- Mailing lists
- NCOA (change of address updating)
- Packet Assembly
P.O. Box 417, 100 Foster Street
Southbridge, MA 01550
Telephone 1: 508-764-5300
Telephone 2: 508-764-4085